Mission and Goals
The Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD) is an international organization dedicated to promoting the adoption, creation, use, dissemination and preservation of electronic analogues to traditional paper-based theses and dissertations. The NDLTD assists students and universities in using electronic publishing and digital libraries to more effectively share knowledge in order to unlock the potential benefits worldwide.
Search and Browse ETDs - Production Services
Browse or search through several ETD collections, typically across multiple institutions at once.
Select the collection / service you would like to search or browse through >
> VTLS Visualizer / ETD search and discovery system powered by VTLS.
[http://thumper.vtls.com:6080/visualizer/] [83,3716 Records] [01-30-10]
> Scirus ETD Search / ETD search and discovery system powered by Scirus
This search service is provided courtesy of Scirus, based on data harvested from the Union Archive hosted by OCLC.
The NDLTD’s programs help universities to:
- improve graduate education through more effective sharing of research
- enhance the potential value of intellectual property;
- increase the speed at which research methods and results are shared; and
- participate in digital libraries, by collecting, cataloging, archiving, and making accessible electronic theses and dissertations worldwide.
- teaching about the value of electronic publishing and digital libraries and
- providing guidance, standards, and technology for the submission of electronic theses